A second conviction for DUI in Arizona is very serious. You will serve jail time if convicted. And the financial burden to you and your family can be significant.
You Need Help to Avoid a Conviction
Arizona prosecutors are aggressive. They know the law and you don't. Your chances of escaping a conviction by yourself are very slim.
On the other hand, an experienced and dedicated DUI defense lawyer like William L. Morris can turn the tables. William L. Morris has been an Phoenix DUI Lawyer for many years and he's very aggressive at protecting your rights. He won't relax until you get the best possible outcome of your case.
Free Initial Consultation - Flat Rate - Financing Available
At The Law Office of William L. Morris, we offer a FREE initial telephone consultation. We'll go over your case and offer some strategies.
When you hire us to go to work for you, our "flat rate" will give you peace of mind in knowing exactly what we'll charge, and that we aren't "running up the clock." We also have convenient financing available to make it easier for you to get effective representation from a real Phoenix DUI lawyer and not just a public defender.
DUI Second Offense Penalties
- 1 to 6 Months.
- Minimum of 90 consecutive days in jail. The court may suspend 60 of the 90 days.
Total Fines & Costs:
- Approximately $4,500.00 in fines and costs, not including jail costs.
- NOTE: Jail time can add thousands of dollars to your total costs.
- 1 Year revocation.
- Reinstatement of your license requires the completion of a revocation packet from the MVD, getting your license back after a year is not automatic.
- You may be eligible for a to-and-from work permit during the period of revocation.
- Mandatory substance abuse evaluation.
- You must comply with recommendations.
Other Possible Requirements:
- Use of an Ignition Interlock Device
- Community Service
- Attend one or more Mothers Against Drunk Driving Victim Panel sessions
The Stakes are High
If you're facing a DUI second offense, going it alone nearly guarantees a conviction, jail time, substantial fines and no driving privileges for at least a year.
Talk to an experienced Phoenix DUI Lawyer NOW!
If you need a DUI defense lawyer, call William L. Morris day or night. If you don't reach Phoenix DUI lawyer William L. Morris directly, your call will be forwarded instantly and he'll return your call within minutes 24 hours a day.
If you prefer, you can contact us by email. Your message will be immediately forwarded to your Phoenix DUI lawyer's phone and you'll get a response within minutes.